Sometimes we all just need a little inspiration. I’m a bit odd and like to read certain quotes when I’m feeling sad, and different ones when I’m happy. Here’s a compilation of my favorite ones, for any mood. Make your pick.
1. “Make sure your soul is as beautiful as you want your outer self to be.”
2. “For what it’s worth: it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
3. “So far you’ve survived 100% of your worst days. You’re doing great.”
4. “All your life, you will be faced with a choice. You can choose love or hate… I choose love.” – Johnny Cash
5. “A great future doesn’t require a great past.” – William Chapman
6. “When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. When life is bitter, say thank you and grow.”
7. “It doesn’t matter if it’s a relationship, a lifestyle, or a job. If it doesn’t make you happy let it go.”
8. “You don’t truly want it if you’re not willing to give up weekends to get it. Not willing to put in more work than the person next to you”
9. “Accept the fact that you will grow apart from people you’ve had significant relationships with. Understand when someone no longer positively affects your life. Let them go. Don’t hinder your growth.”
10. “When people treat you like they don’t care, believe them.” – Oprah
Sometimes things happen and eventually, we all get down on ourselves. It’s important to be able to pick our own selves up and maybe one of these quotes will help you to do just that. My personal favorite is a tie between number two and four.